|ANNOUNCING the NEW spaTouchTM Menu|
| The Home Screen||
Icon Specifications (more info click here)
1. H = High Temperature Range
2. R = Ready Mode
3. F1 = Filter Cycle 1 Running
4. O3 = Ozone Running
5. C = Cleanup Cycle
6. Wi-Fi Signal Indicator
7. Lock Indicator Icon
8. Invert Screen
9. Light Icon = Turns On/Off
10. Music Icon = Press To Enter Music Screen
11. Message Waiting Indicator
12. Set Temperature Up
13. Spa Equipment Control Icon
14. Temperature Scale (F/C)
15. Current Water Temperature
16. Settings Icon
17. Heat Indicator
18. Set Temperature Down
» New spaTouch™ Sell Sheets
» SpaTouch™ User Guide (42281_A)
» SpaTouch™ User Guide (42281_French)
» SpaTouch™ User Guide (42281_German)
» SpaTouch™ User Guide (42281_Spanish)
» SpaTouch™ User Guide (42281_Italian)
Control Panels and Menu Size Specifications
Product Order Specifications
|50584||Panel Balboa spaTouch™ Trapezoid no Overlay|
|50585||Panel Balboa spaTouch Trapezoid with Overlay|
|50586||Panel Balboa spaTouch™ Square no Overlay|
|50587||Panel Balboa spaTouch™ Square with Overlay|
|50588||Panel Balboa spaTouch™ Oval no Overlay|
|50589||Panel Balboa spaTouch™ Oval with Overlay|
1. = High Temperature Range. = Low Temperature Range.
2. = Ready Mode. = Ready And Rest Mode. = Rest Mode.
3. = Filter Cycle 1 is running. = Filter Cycle 2 is running. = Filter Cycle 1 and 2 are both running.
4. = Ozone is Running. If you don't see the icon that means the Ozone is OFF.
5. = Cleanup Cycle is Running. Note: Not all systems that can run a Cleanup Cycle display this icon.
6. = Wi-Fi icon just indicates that the Wi-Fi link is connected. It does not indicate signal strength. Note: Not all systems that support Wi-Fi display this icon.
7. Lock Icon:
When displayed, indicates the panel is in a locked mode. To unlock or lock a setting or panel lock, first press the corresponding icon on the Lock Screen then press the word "Lock" for 5+ seconds until the text and icon change to the opposite state.
There are 2 lock icons that can be shown on the title bar of most screens. A tall skinny one representing a settings lock is applied. It is shown on screens that are affected by the settings lock. And the standard lock icon which represents the Panel being locked. If both settings and panel are locked, only the panel lock will show since the settings lock doesn’t do much in that situation. When the panel is locked, the Settings Screen will only show items not affected by that lock (System Info and Lock Screens).
8. = Invert (or flip) Screen.
9. = Light is turned ON. = Light is Inactive. = Light is Disabled.
10. = Music is Active. = Music is Inactive. = Music is Disabled.
11. Message Waiting Indicator:
The Message Waiting Indicator will show one of the following icons:
= Fatal error (Spa can’t function until it’s fixed)
= Normal Error or Warning
= Reminder Message
= Information Message.
Some messages will include the “Call for Service” text as it requires a service technician to fix the problem. If the panel is locked and a message alert appears,
you will be taken to the Lock Screen (where you will need to Unlock the panel) before you can clear the message.
Touching the Error/Warning/Reminder/Info Icon on the Message Screen will take you to the System Information Screen to allow for troubleshooting over the phone
or for a field service tech to better understand what is going on. Exiting the System information Screen will take you back to the Message Screen in that situation.
12. Adjust set temperature higher.
13. = Spa Equipment Control Icon. Brings up a screen where the spa jets, blower or other equipment can be controlled. While on the Spa Equipment Screen, you can press a Jets button once for low speed, and if configured press it again for high speed. = Jet is Inactive. Indicates if a pump is running or not.
14. Indicates if the temperature is in = Fahrenheit or = Celsius.
15. Current water temperature if or is solid; set temperature if or is flashing.
16. Setting Icon. = Settings is Active. = Settings is Inactive (when the panel is locked). Takes you to Settings Screen
17. Different animation sequences, including blinking, may indicate different stages of heating.
18. Adjust set temperature lower